Swiss Stocks Fall; Transocean Slips, Clariant AdvancesCorinne Gretler
Swiss stocks fell as U.S. policy makers return to Washington in an attempt to find a solution to the fiscal cliff and as consumer confidence in the world’s largest economy dropped more than forecast in December.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling