Poland Backs Transfer of PKO, PGE, PZU, Ciech Shares to BGKKonrad Krasuski
Poland’s government approved the transfer of state-owned stakes in Polska Grupa Energetyczna SA, PKO Bank Polski SA, PZU SA and Ciech SA to its Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego to kick start the lender’s investment plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap