Yapi Kredi Sigorta’s Sale Seen Enhanced by Pension SpinoffSibel Akbay
Yapi & Kredi Bankasi AS, the Turkish bank part-owned by UniCredit SpA, may add value in the sale of insurer Yapi Kredi Sigorta AS by spinning the pensions unit off amid government incentives to encourage savings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day