RIM Shares Rebound After Post-Earnings CrashNick Turner
Research In Motion Ltd., the beleaguered maker of the BlackBerry smartphone, gained 11 percent today, rebounding from a post-earnings crash that erased a quarter of the company’s market value.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders