Canadian Dollar Gains as Optimism Trumps Cliff ConcernAri Altstedter
Canada’s dollar had the biggest intraday jump in almost two weeks against its U.S. counterpart amid investor optimism about the country’s economic prospects even with the risk that the nation’s largest trading partner may enter a recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders