MBA Journal: An International Student’s Internship SearchTimothy Sallie
I have completed my first of eight quarters at the University of Illinois’ College of Business. The start of school seems like a lifetime ago, maybe because I am practically a different person now, or maybe because I have not had a single second for reflection. Looking back, I cannot help but remember why I decided to undertake an MBA: the pursuit of happiness. Astonishingly, my time here has been spent in the pursuit of something else entirely: sleep. Assignments, group meetings, presentations, and career fairs are not conducive to a regular sleeping pattern.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet