French Eyeglass Magnate Afflelou Calls New Taxes ‘Confiscatory’Gregory Viscusi
President Francois Hollande’s government has denigrated France’s entrepreneurs with its attitude toward business and its “confiscatory taxation,” said Alain Afflelou, the founder of a chain of eyeglass stores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap