Ex-SAC Manager Martoma Indictment May Mean No Plea TalksBob Van Voris and Christie Smythe
Mathew Martoma, the former SAC Capital Advisors LP portfolio manager accused in what prosecutors have called the biggest insider-trading case in history, was indicted, a sign that he may not be considering a plea deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn