Gol Weighing IPO for Smiles Seeks Bounce Like MultiplusChristiana Sciaudone
Multiplus SA, the frequent-flier program spun off from airline Tam SA, is blazing a trail that Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA seeks to follow by selling stock of its Smiles mileage unit to pay down debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy