Gardner Denver Falls on Reuters Reports Deal Talks FailNiamh Ring
Gardner Denver Inc. tumbled the most in four years after Reuters reported that the producer of industrial air compressors had ended talks with SPX Corp. for a deal valued at more than $4 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards