Stocks Drop on U.S. Budget Concerns; Treasuries, Yen RiseWill Hadfield and Nikolaj Gammeltoft
Stocks sank around the world, Treasuries gained and the yen strengthened after House Republican leaders scrapped a plan to allow higher taxes on top earners as budget talks stalled. Commodities declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting