Asian Stocks Advance for Fifth Week as BOJ Adds StimulusEleni Himaras
Asian shares rose for a fifth week, the longest winning streak since March, as Japan’s Liberal Democratic Party regained power on pledges to boost economic stimulus and the country’s central bank added to asset purchases. Stocks pared gains as U.S. budget talks stalled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone