Asia Naphtha Crack Gains; Trafigura Buys Gasoil: Oil ProductsYee Kai Pin and Ann Koh
Asia’s naphtha crack spread is set for the biggest weekly gain in three weeks, signaling increased profit for refiners. Trafigura Beheer BV extended its gasoil purchases in Singapore, the region’s largest oil-trading center.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks