UBS Adds Kennedy to Lead U.S. Financial Institutions BankingMichael J. Moore and Serena Saitto
UBS AG, Switzerland’s largest lender, appointed investment banker Greg Kennedy to lead its financial institutions group in the Americas.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts