Twitter-Facebook, Libor Bribe Charges, Milan: ComplianceCarla Main
Facebook and Twitter users who threaten violence online will face criminal charges in Britain, while people posting “grossly offensive” comments may avoid punishment by hitting the delete button, prosecutors said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself