Romanian Banks Need $887 Million More Provisions, ZF SaysAndra Timu
Romanian banks will be obliged to make provisions of about 3 billion lei ($887 million) next year to cover a difference from the re-evaluation of assets pledged as collateral for loans, Ziarul Financiar said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks