QVC’s Best Customers in Italy Spending 58% Above AverageLauren Coleman-Lochner and Julie Cruz
Italy is in crisis, with surging unemployment, political upheaval and declining consumer spending. Yet all of that is non importa for QVC, the home shopping network owned by Liberty Interactive Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster