Hollande No Hurdle to Stock Gains as French Outlook SinksAdria Cimino and Cecile Vannucci
The election of Socialist President Francois Hollande has proven to be no barrier to gains in French stocks, which are having the best year since 2009 even as profit estimates fall to an all-time low relative to Germany.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing