Erste Pulls Out of Ukraine Bank With Final $201 Million LossBoris Groendahl
Erste Group Bank AG, eastern Europe’s third-biggest western lender, agreed to sell its bank in Ukraine, booking a final 151 million-euro ($201 million) loss on its only unit in the former Soviet Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts