Deutsche Telekom CEO Rene Obermann to Step Down End 2013Cornelius Rahn and Manuel Baigorri
Deutsche Telekom AG announced the surprise departure of Chief Executive Officer Rene Obermann at the end of 2013, capping a seven-year tenure at the helm of Germany’s largest telephone company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline