BankIslami Seeks 50% Profit Jump After Adding BranchesFaseeh Mangi
BankIslami Pakistan Ltd., the nation’s second-biggest Islamic bank, is targeting a 50 percent profit increase next year as it doubles its branches to meet demand for Shariah-compliant services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States