B-School News Roundup: MBA Programs Gravitate Toward Bay AreaAlison Damast
MBA Partners: Artists Steered Towards The Right Financial Connections (Financial Times): Entrepreneurship has never been more popular at business schools, but raising capital is a problem most students encounter when trying to get their businesses off the ground. A growing number of MBAs are using Indiegogo’s crowdfunding platform as a way to secure funds for their startups during or after business school. Two MBA alums from the University of California Berkeley’s Haas School of Business, along with a friend, co-founded the website in 2008 after noticing that many of their classmates were starting businesses but needed help raising money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner