MetLife Said in Advanced Talks to Buy BBVA Chile UnitZachary R. Mider, Cristiane Lucchesi and Zachary Tracer
MetLife Inc. is in advanced talks to buy the Chilean pension-management unit of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA, which has a market value of more than $2 billion, said three people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks