Komatsu Banks on U.S., Japan Construction as Miners RetreatMasumi Suga and Ichiro Suzuki
Komatsu Ltd., the world’s second-largest maker of excavators and dump trucks, is betting on a construction revival in the U.S. and post-earthquake rebuilding in Japan to counter flagging demand from miners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States