F&N Says OUE’s Offer ‘Not Compelling But Fair’ on ValuationJoyce Koh
Fraser & Neave Ltd. said Overseas Union Enterprise Ltd.’s S$13.1 billion ($10.7 billion) takeover offer is “not compelling but fair” as the company may be worth more, according to a circular to investors on its website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant