Emerging Stocks Advance to Eight-Month HighIan Sayson and Victoria Stilwell
Emerging-market stocks rose, lifting the benchmark index to an eight-month high, as the World Bank raised its East Asia growth outlook, business confidence in Germany improved and investors awaited a U.S. budget deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself