Caribou May Get Bid Topping Benckiser Offer, Gabelli SaysLeslie Patton
Gamco Investors Inc. head Mario Gabelli said Caribou Coffee Co. is undervalued at Joh. A. Benckiser Group’s offer price of $16 a share and may get a higher bid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline