Bumi Rebuffs Rothschild Plan as U.K. Regulator Starts New ProbeJesse Riseborough
Bumi Plc, the company at the center of a dispute between Nathaniel Rothschild and Indonesia’s Bakrie Group, said a proposal from the financier regarding the fate of the $1.1 billion company’s coal assets was rejected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders