Bid-Rig Judge Says Firms Have Right to Work TogetherJanelle Lawrence and Don Jeffrey
Private-equity firms have a “right to work together,” a judge told lawyers for investors who claim Goldman Sachs Group Inc., Bain Capital Partners LLC and other companies conspired to rig bids on takeovers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap