Bank of America Delinquent Loans Mean Losses: MortgagesPrashant Gopal and Hugh Son
Bank of America Corp. has amassed $64 billion of mortgages that are at least six months delinquent and have yet to enter foreclosure, more than twice the amount held by its four largest competitors combined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem