Xylem Agrees to $158 Million Financing Pact With EIB Over R&DRandall Hackley
Xylem Inc., the ITT Corp. spinoff whose pumps helped clean Hurricane Sandy floodwaters, said it entered into an off-balance sheet agreement for as much as 120 million euros ($158 million) to finance research and development projects in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's