STMicroelectronics Seeks 25% Sales Growth for Margin GoalMathieu Rosemain
STMicroelectronics NV, Europe’s biggest semiconductor manufacturer, said it will need to increase quarterly revenue by as much as 25 percent to reach a goal of operating profit at 10 percent of sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day