Spain’s Bad Bank Says Investors Will Buy 55% of CapitalSharon Smyth
Private investors including Spanish banks and insurance companies agreed to purchase 55 percent of the capital in Spain’s bad bank, allowing the government to keep the facility’s debts off its books.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks