Michigan’s Snyder Vetoes Bill on Concealed Guns in SchoolChris Christoff, Tim Higgins and Esmé E. Deprez
Michigan Governor Rick Snyder vetoed a bill that would have allowed concealed guns in public schools that lawmakers had approved less than 24 hours before a gunman killed 20 elementary school children in Connecticut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day