Shekel Rises to 8-Month High as 2013 Gas Output to Spur RallySharon Wrobel
Israel’s shekel strengthened to the highest level in almost eight months amid speculation the onset of domestic gas production next year will improve the nation’s trade balance, lifting the currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States