German Stocks Rise on U.S. Fiscal Cliff Budget OptimismJonathan Morgan
German stocks advanced for a third day, with the DAX Index rising to its highest in nearly five years, amid optimism that U.S. lawmakers will agree on a budget.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing