Euro at 7-Month High Versus Dollar; Krona Up on Rate ViewAllison Bennett and David Goodman
The euro rose to the strongest in more than seven months against the dollar on speculation U.S. lawmakers will reach a budget pact to avert pushing the economy over the so-called fiscal cliff and into recession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap