Tele2 Is Perfect Fit for Rostelecom, Shareholder SaysIlya Khrennikov
OAO Rostelecom’s largest owner after the Russian state, Konstantin Malofeev, is urging the country’s dominant fixed-line operator to buy the local unit of Sweden’s Tele2 AB to form a fourth nationwide wireless carrier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans