Ruble Slides Third Day as Importers Buy Foreign CurrencyAlex Nicholson and Maria Levitov
The ruble weakened for a third day against the dollar, sliding by the most in almost eight weeks as importers of consumer goods bought foreign currency during the year’s busiest shopping season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day