Gold Advances as N.Y. Factory Slump Signals More Fed StimulusJoe Richter
Gold futures advanced for a second session after a report showed manufacturing in the New York area contracted more than expected, bolstering prospects for expanded U.S. monetary stimulus from the Federal Reserve.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas