U.S. Stocks Gain While Treasuries Drop Amid Budget TalksGrant Smith and Lu Wang
U.S. stocks rose, sending the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index to an almost two-month high, as investors weighed prospects for a budget deal in Washington. The yen fell to 20-month low as the Liberal Democratic Party returned to power on calls for more monetary easing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's