Shootings Kill 6-Year-Old Girl, Story-Telling TeacherWilliam Selway and Laura Marcinek
Emilie Parker, 6, carried pencils and markers so she could draw cards, such as the one she left in her grandfather’s casket when he died this year. The blond, blue-eyed girl was learning Portuguese.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas