‘Hobbit’ Sales Totaled $37.5 Mln on Friday, Hollywood.Com SaysDan Hart
“The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” earned $37.5 million on Friday, including $13 million in midnight ticket sales, and may break the December opening weekend record set in 2007, Hollywood.com Box-Office said in an e-mailed statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing