Pound Gains for Second Week as Home Prices Add to Growth SignsLukanyo Mnyanda and Anchalee Worrachate
The pound advanced for a second week versus the dollar after an industry group predicted U.K. house prices will accelerate next year and a Bank of England official said the economy will improve.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis