Wharton MBA Becomes Mob Boss ... on The SimpsonsLouis Lavelle
It’s not every day that a Wharton grad becomes a mob boss (at least not that we know of) but that’s what happened on a recent episode of The Simpsons. In this episode, Fat Tony the mob boss gets picked for jury duty—hey, it could happen—prompting a search for a temporary replacement. For reasons known only to Fat Tony, he settles on the mob accountant, Dan, who, as luck would have it, is eminently qualified for the job. “I’m just the numbers guy,” he tells Tony, “and the only reason I say numbers guy instead of Wharton MBA is I want to blend in.” The Wharton reference is at 2:40.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap