Apple Caves to Maps Outrage Adding Google Tool on IPhoneBrian Womack
Apple Inc., caving to user outrage over faulty directions in its home-grown navigation tool, has let Google Inc.’s mapping application back onto the iPad and iPhone mobile devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States