German Stocks Decline as Bernanke Warns on Fiscal CliffJonathan Morgan
German stocks fell after Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke said that a plan to buy $45 billion a month of Treasury securities will not offset the fiscal cliff, as lawmakers continue to debate a new budget.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself