Vestas Falls as Siemens Says Prices Decline: Copenhagen MoverChristian Wienberg
Vestas Wind Systems A/S, the world’s largest wind turbine maker, was the biggest decliner on the OMX Copenhagen 20 index today after its main European rival said prices continue to decline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks