UN Telecom Talks Deadlocked as U.S., Europe Fight ControlAmy Thomson and Marie Mawad
Negotiations to update a quarter-century old telecommunications rulebook reached a deadlock as the U.S. and Europe failed to resolve disagreements with China and the Middle East on measures that would increase government control over the Internet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline