Top Seller Helps Maruti Buck Falling Deliveries: Corporate IndiaSiddharth Philip
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., the nation’s biggest carmaker, forecasts deliveries will rebound from the first drop in eight years, led by surging demand for the latest version of its best-selling car.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's